To be the most trusted mobile healthcare organization in Maine.
Our mission is to always provide compassion, leadership and excellence in everything we do.
- Professionalism – the art of conducting oneself with integrity, accountability and excellence
- Safety – the standard which requires practices, means, methods, operations or processes to provide a safe, healthful place of employment and patient experience
- Knowledge – having information, understanding or skill that comes from experience and education
- Integrity – the quality of being honest and upholding oneself to consistent moral and ethical standards
- Kindness– a behavior marked by ethical characteristics, a pleasant disposition and concern for others
- Patient Centered – providing care that is respectful and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs and values
- Sustainability – the process by which a company manages its financial, social and environmental risks, obligations and opportunities
- Company Commitment – willingness to give time and energy to something that we believe in